Our certified home health aides provide personal and professional care and assist with the activities of daily living.
The aides are under the supervision of an RN to ensure compliance with the established plan of care.
Care provided by our home health aide may include some the following:
- Assisting the Client with Feeding / Eating
- Transportation Arrangements to Medical Appointments
- Preparing Meals (According to Client’s Dietary Specifications)
- General Monitoring of Health Conditions
- Help the Client with Daily Personal Tasks (Bathing and Dressing)
- AM and PM Care
- Linen Changes and Laundry
- Bathing Assistance
- Provide assistance with patient personal care, grooming and toileting.
- Provide assistance with mobility and ambulation.
- Prepare meals and assist in feeding and/or providing fluids as needed.
- Take and record temperature, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Provide relief for bed-ridden client such as positioning, massaging and skin care.
- Perform range of motion and various exercises.
- Reminders for self-administration of medication.